Let’s Get Cooking is the UK's
largest network of healthy cooking clubs for children and their families.
people eat better, they do better. The aim of Let's Get Cooking is to inspire
children, families and adults to learn to cook and enjoy good food, give them the skills, knowledge
and confidence to get hands-on in the kitchen and make healthier
food choices throughout their lives.
- a health improvement officer or in a public health/early years team in a
- based in a school, education or care setting and do you want to improve
the cooking skills of your pupils or service users?
- wondering about the practicalities of setting up cooking sessions
in your setting?
- looking for resources and toolkits to support practical cookery in
- wanting to upskill your workforce in food, nutrition, and food
safety & hygiene?
- exploring cooking as a vehicle to encourage social cohesion, to
reduce isolation and address mental health issues?
the Let's Get Cooking online course could be right for your training.
What is it?
‘How to run practical cookery clubs’ eLearning course offers unique skills for
your future club or cooking session leaders, equipping them with everything
they need to get started. It works as a standalone series of 6 modules and all training is completed online, so there’s
no need to travel and modules can be completed at your own pace.
How much is it?
range from £108 for an individual to take the course, with group purchases down
to £32 for requests of 100 or more. For group costings or any issues accessing
your course once you have registered, please contact email@example.com
Customisation for your projects and additional
direct input from the Let’s Get Cooking experts is available. To discuss this
or how you can host these modules on your own learning management system,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To register your participation, please click here
. Once you have booked your place, you will receive a confirmation email which will contain the enrolment key for you to access the course resources.