The aim of the one-day course is to
- Further develop your knowledge and skills in the management of coeliac disease.
- Apply knowledge when discussing case studies and reflecting on your own coeliac disease service
- Enhance awareness of the range of coeliac disease services.
- Improve awareness of future innovations in coeliac disease management.
By the end of the one-day course you will be able to:
• describe conditions associated with coeliac disease
• consider the nutritional aspects of the gluten-free diet
• discuss a broad range of issues influencing gluten-free dietary adherence
• describe a range of coeliac services, including dietetic-led coeliac services