This course has been developed to provide dietitians specialising in eating disorders (ED) with the essential knowledge and skills required to work in this area.
- To understand nutritional assessments and psychological approaches used in ED
- To understand and develop communication skills for ED
- To understand risk factors and management strategies
This course is aimed at:
- Dietitians new to eating disorders who need more depth than the BDA Introduction to Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Eating Disorders (ED) course
- Dietitians wanting to specialise in or have an interest in ED